A lot of the jewelry stores hold the exact same or possibly comparable designs of jewelry. However, in all likelihood you might find completely different pricing for them. So, it is important to appear on the net before you buy any diamond jewelry.
I have listed below few tips and considerations that should help you in taking right decision while purchasing diamond jewelry:
1) Price of a stone increases exponentially with carat weight. So, if you’re trying to find 1 carat stone, then it is likely to be wiser to go for 0.9 to 0.96-carat diamond. This is because it will set you back much less without any perceivable size difference.
2) Diamond is higher priced if it’s weight is in the multiple of 0.5 (like 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 etc). Whereas, diamond that’s slightly below these weights, such as for example a.98 carat or 1.46 carat is dramatically cheap and a much better choice than its closest full or half carat stone. So, you are able to choose carat weight that’s slightly less than half or full carat value, since the difference in dimensions is likely to be undetectable and you is likely to be paying less.
3) If diamond has inclusion that falls too near to its bottom then it is likely to be reflected and mirrored all over it, making it appear to be it’s more inclusions than really are. So, check always for inclusion and its location in diamonds.
4) Look closely at clarity of stone if you’re trying to find higher carat weight diamond 訂婚戒指. This is because, as how big is stone increases, flaws and inclusions become easily visible.
5) Often, jewelers don’t inform about small flaws present in diamond. They put a prong over it or set it in a mounting that covers up these flaws (like in a Bezel Setting). Although, this is simply not a poor practice but the facts remains that they may not disclose the truth that you will find additional flaws which are covered up or unseen. So, it’s always good to purchase the diamonds loose and certified and then have them emerge a mounting of one’s choice.
6) D – F is a perfect color grade but G – H remains considered colorless. I – K diamonds have very faint yellow tones which can be masked in several ways, like setting an I – K colored stone in a setting made of yellow gold will offset the yellow tones.
7) A brilliant round diamond hides color the very best and is less inclined to reveal a lower color grade in its corners as it does not have any corners. Also, lack of corners causes it to be a better made and less inclined to chip compared to pointed tip of a pear-shaped or marquise diamond.
8) How much to pay? It is often stated that as a rule of thumb, you ought to spend your 2 months’ salary while buying diamond engagement ring. But, understand that this is just a marketing strategy formulated by diamond cartels to obtain consumers spend just as much money as possible. So, I’ll suggest spend according to your allowance without contemplating these marketing gimmicks.